Why 307 Environmental?
307 Environmental was created to provide decontamination services, providing home owners, investors and brokers fast, affordable decontamination. Let us help you increase your assets turn around time from acquisition to SOLD!
307 Environmental is Committed to Saving You Time & Money
- Methamphetamine Decontamination — Traditional decontamination can require hundreds of man hours using a variety of cleaners, which can cause the decontaminating process to take a month or more to complete. Also, Different combinations of these cleaners can create noxious fumes, corrode metal, and leave unwanted residues. 307 Environmental uses products specifically engineered for methamphetamine decontamination. Our proprietary system can cut the clean up time in half, and leaves the property in better condition than all other traditional methods.
- Furnace and Duct Work Decontamination — This innovative product can be used to decontaminate most furnaces and duct work which can save thousands of dollars in replacement costs.
- Debris and Porous Material Removal Interior debris and porous materials like carpet are removed, leaving the property decontaminated and ready to sell or rehab.
Selling Points for Using 307 Environmental
- Neutralization of methamphetamine Contaminates
- Reduction in time required to complete decontamination, resulting in quicker Marketability
- Improve indoor air quality and a safe living environment using an EPA registered Product
- Kills bacteria causing foul odors, including tobacco smoke and pet odors
- Professional environmental company that is licensed and insured
- Decontamination Guaranteed
- Provide safe and healthier properties.
Environmentally Safe Product
307 Environmental utilizes a revolutionary decontamination product for safe and cost-effective decontamination of methamphetamine in structures. This proprietary, EPA registered product significantly reduces
clean up costs and the time frames needed to complete an effective decontamination. The product is naturally bio-degradable, non-toxic, and environmentally safe. Our product also eliminates odors caused by bacteria left behind by pet urine or tobacco smoke, leaving a cleaner smelling home for improved property marketing.
307 Environmental guarantees clearance of the chemical contaminates, found during testing, caused by smoking or manufacturing methamphetamine.
We are committed to improving the indoor air quality of our community, one house at a time.
307 Environmental provides free estimates and decontamination assessments for properties that test positive or could be contaminated with methamphetamine residue.
307 Environmental prides itself on its professional services and quality:
- Licensed and Insured — 307 Environmental is licensed, insured Certificates of insurance are available upon request.
- Testing — 307 Environmental is certified to complete all required pre and post testing. However, we are so confident in our decontaminating process that we welcome the use of third party testing. Third party testing will only confirm the effectiveness of our decontamination service.
Latest from the Blog
Hi, my name is Dan Casey, I am a licensed Wyoming State Realtor, and my company deals with meth-contaminated properties. As of late, there have been several successful lawsuits against real estate agents who bought or sold methamphetamine-contaminated listings. These agents failed to disclose information concerning possible health hazards that arise from meth contamination in both commercial and residential properties. Their failure to inform clients resulted in drawn-out... Read More
Many homes or apartments in Wyoming are contaminated by methamphetamine and if you move into one of those places, you may not know it. It can lead to health problems and be expensive to clean up. Wyoming is one of the few states that does not require disclosure of a meth-contaminated home. Sheridan realtor Dan Casey remembers when he first got caught. Casey had a client... Read More
Houses contaminated by methamphetamine smoke or manufacturing residue is a problem across the country, including in Sheridan. That’s according to Dan Casey of the 307 Environmental company. He said he got started in the business through his work as a realtor, inspired during the process of selling a home. At that point in time, he said, he couldn’t sell the house as is, nor did he want to. So... Read More
SHERIDAN — The house looked completely normal, a structurally sound building located in a quiet, residential neighborhood in Sheridan. “The house wasn’t really abused or anything,” local realtor Dan Casey said. “It all looked pretty nice.” But, inside the walls, in the ductwork, even buried in the carpet — the house was hiding a dangerous secret. In a country where prospective homeowners usually test for mold, lead-based paint, asbestos... Read More
EUGENE, Ore. – Jim Roles rattles off chemical names – a list of toxins left behind in homes where meth has been smoked. Not made – just smoked. “Red phosphorous, ephedrine, hydrochloric or muriatic acid, sodium hydroxide,” the building inspector with First Strike Environmental says. You can’t see the residue. “It’s basically invisible,” Roles says. So what happens when you buy a home or move into a new rental... Read More