307 Environmental provides homeowners, REO brokers, and investors with fast, affordable decontamination and remediation services for mold and methamphetamine contamination.
Hiring 307 Environmental, a professional and certified decontamination company, will reduce your liability and guarantee clearance with the health department providing peace of mind. Our staff has the knowledge to help inform potential buyers of the process and time frames expected throughout this unfamiliar situation.
Selling Points for Using 307 Environmental Home and Commercial Migrations and Decontaminations
- Neutralization of methamphetamine and mold contaminates
- Reduction in time required to complete decontamination, resulting in quicker marketability
- Improve indoor air quality creating a safe living environment
- Kills bacteria causing foul odors, including tobacco smoke and pet odors
- Professional environmental company that is licensed and insured
- Decontamination Guaranteed!
- State certified decontamination specialist on all job sites.
Why 307 Environmental?
307 Environmental is not your run-of-the-mill disaster cleanup company. As certified decontamination specialists, the owners of 307 are licensed by the State of Colorado to perform the necessary decontamination procedures required in meth lab and meth user site decontamination and cleanup. The certification is imposed in order to protect the health and safety of both our customers and our own employees, ensuring that safety is put above everything else when we are taking care of a decontamination project.
Only a select group of individuals are qualified enough to receive this certification, but the owners of 307 passed the test. We are capable of handling meth, mold, and other indoor air quality issues.
As certified decontamination specialists, 307 requires that:
- All of our employees go through OSHA 40 hour HAZWOPER training
- Each employee goes through a refresher training course to renew certification annually
- We work with the local law enforcement and health departments to ensure public safety.
- All of our employees practice the safest and most effective procedures when providing decontamination services
- Dealing with the remnants of a meth lab or of some other type of meth contaminated material is dangerous work that must be completed
307 Environmental guarantees clearance of the chemical contaminates, found during testing, caused by smoking or manufacturing methamphetamine. We are committed to improving the indoor air quality of our community, one house at a time.
307 Environmental provides free estimates and decontamination assessments for properties that test positive or could be contaminated with methamphetamine residue.